Client Domain/Industry: (Medical Device/Pharmaceutical) - Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting job opportunity for a IT Project Manager (Only W2). This position is a 2 months' Contract with further extensions, for one of our key clients, a Fortune 100 American multinational medical devices and health care company which helps people live fully and offers information, medicines, and breakthroughs to help one manage their health.
Job Titles: IT Project Manager
Location: 100% Remote
Skills/ Experience Needed:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- At least 3 yrs. experience in project management, business systems analysis, or software development.
- This position will develop, execute, and manage IT projects within the defined scope.
- Works with business and IT management to establish project goals, objectives, and deliverables.
- Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with department, management, and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution.
- Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
- Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed.
- Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team and Department manager.
- Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- At the department level or aids Program or Project managers on phases of a larger project.
- Make decisions that impact project level activities.
- Influence project level budget.
- Responsible for oversight and in completion of QIs and CAPA projects owned by Engineering, assuring compliance, quality, and timeliness of records.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams using various methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma root cause analysis/problem solving skills).
- Independently investigate, gather data, and perform preliminary analysis.
- Process requests, ensuring owners are assigned, and timely responses and approvals are provided in alignment with quality goals.
- Lead meetings and communications for QI and CAPA updates, information, and concerns.
- Responsible for assisting with metrics and reporting on regular basis in accordance with established procedures.
- Support the Engineering department in the delivery and oversight of QI and CAPA training program.
- Assist in the initiation, processing, and completion of QI and CAPA records in the electronic system.
- Execute and provide on-time completion of Quality Assurance engineering delivery.
Primary Recruiter: Mohit Kanojia
Recruiter Phone Number:
(414) 482 - 5732
Ext - 7191Recruiter Email: LinkedIn:
- Systems Analysis
- Project Management
- Software Development