Make your next move an expert one.
At Colliers it's not our success that sets us apart, it's how we achieve it. Our people are passionate, take ownership and always do what's right for our clients, people and communities.
Our enterprising environment needs your expertise to facilitate Colliers' continued growth as an industry leader. Our nimble, decentralized culture can provide you with a wealth of opportunities to learn about our business and quickly gain experience to accelerate your career.
Who you are
You have experience in commercial real estate and providing high quality property valuations. You enjoy providing service excellence to clients, and leverage technology to make yourself more efficient. Company culture is important to you and you work to grow your relationships and share your ideas to create better processes and procedures.
As a Valuation Specialist, you will be focused on producing thorough reports as well as fostering client relationships and consulting with them to find the best solutions. You'll work closely with management to further develop your expertise and professional development plan. Each day you will promote and advocate Colliers' brand in the local market, articulating its value through superior customer service to its clients.
What you bring
* 3+ years of related work experience.
* Team player mentality with excellent communication skills.
* Active Certified General Real Estate Appraiser license.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Bonus skills and experience
* MAI and/or RICS designation.
* Working knowledge of Argus Enterprise.
What success looks like
* You have happy clients who are engaged and inspired to work with you.
* You've developed strong relationships with management, your peers and external partners in the business community.
* Your personal production level is growing.
* You successfully meet and/or exceed financial performance expectations and professional development goals as planned.
Make your next move an expert one and join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Financial Analysis
- Microsoft Office