$40000.00 to $45000.00 yearly
If you're not fazed by tight deadlines and thrive working with minimal supervision, this accounting role, may be a great fit for a self-driven and organized professional like you. Robert Half Finance and Accounting wants interested candidates to apply today for this full-time role. This Bookkeeper role will be located in the Endicott, New York area and will be a full-time position. As the Bookkeeper, you will oversee the month-end closing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and reconciliation. Likewise, the Bookkeeper is responsible for a full cycle A/P, data entry, cash applications, coding, light journal entries, and general ledger reconciliation. Apply for this role today!
What you get to do every day
- Categorize sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Assist the Controller with monthly accounting close
- Develop monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Sustain a general ledger
- Maintain Accounts Payable
- Experienced with credit card management and reconciliation
- Administrate Accounts Receivable
- Previous accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper or General Accountant preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
For confidential consideration, please email your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.