To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Owatonna, MN 55060
- Tara Charpentier
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TEKsystems, Inc • Owatonna, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join their team for a 3month contract located in Owatonna, MN.
- 12+ months of PC Technician experience (Break Fix, installing, upgrading)
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in IT
- Customer Service
- Provide tier 2 support for facility computer systems, computers, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, maintaining, and upgrading/replacing hardware while ensuring optimal performance. The person will also troubleshoot moderate problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide customer enabling for a standard suite of products.
- Manage and respond to incident/requests, change and asset management through the use of corporate wide tool. Receive and respond to incoming calls and/or emails regarding PC and/or hardware problems.
- Interface with, and provide training and support to customers and staff on computer operation and defined suite of training courses as published by local HR department.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong customer-service awareness/orientation.
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural/process documentation.
- Able to serve as business advisor/consultant and as a knowledgeable resource for others
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Able to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Capable of understanding the organization's goals and objectives
- Has a good understanding of local, regional and global business requirements and the ability to translate them into IT solutions for the business.
- Support and maintain in-house computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. This includes installing, diagnosing, maintaining, and upgrading/replacing hardware while ensuring optimal performance.
The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide customer enabling for a standard suite of products.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.