An Electro/Mechanical Assembler job in State College, PA is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for performing project task/assignments of a more complex nature ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. Due to the nature of the work performed in this facility, US citizenship is required.
Electro/Mechanical Assembler Job duties:
* Reading and interpreting basic schematics and drawings.
* Follows methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, & cable harnessing on subassemblies and units.
* Accurately completes process paperwork and entering data into the applicable work order management system.
* Supports continuous improvement activities and participates in problem solving activities.
* Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
* General electro/mechanical manufacturing process skills.
* Ability to interpret basic documents, work instruction, BOMs, and schematics.
* General knowledge of IPC-A-610 a plus.
* General communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are interested in this Electro/Mechanical Assembler job in State College, PA, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services�from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Assemble Mechanical Part
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product