To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kennewick, WA
- Lamb Weston
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lamb Weston • Kennewick, WA
Posted 10 days ago
Responsibilities include obtaining & evaluating freight rates, performing freight expense analysis, identify process improvements for procurement practices, monitoring operations execution against preferred and core carrier designations, evaluating carrier performance measures, assisting the management of vendor relations, assisting with internal transportation system development & maintenance and provide support for freight payment staff.
- Manage customer specific freight analysis
- Perform analysis as needed and participate in special projects
- Create presentations as needed
- Assist with analysis and modeling support of systems to sustain supply chain initiatives
- Contribute to the design of functional solutions towards department objectives and freight network strategies
- Gather and organize large datasets for statistical analysis and reporting
- Perform calculations to facilitate freight recovery
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 - 4 years' experience in distribution or logistics management
- Understanding of cost drivers within all modes of transportation
- Strong problem solving and mathematical skills
- Strong Data Management and analytical skills
- Strong command of MS Office applications, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Intermediate query capabilities against sequel server databases using Excel or Access
- Ability to analyze information and assist with business case that is actionable
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both formal and informal