OfficeTeam is seeking an Administrative Assistant with a can-do attitude to be a part of a fast-paced, rapidly growing team. We are currently searching for an Administrative Assistant who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career in the Real Estate & Property industry. To succeed in this role we do require the ability to perform various administrative and office support duties including typing more than 40 WPM and use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Customer service is just as important as the technical skills.
You will be leading the efforts of supporting the office by taking on various office and administrative tasks as an Administrative Assistant. Do your talents include mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. This Administrative Assistant role is a temporary-to-full-time opportunity and is located in the Long Beach, California area.
How you will make an impact:
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Greet and guide visitors
- Respond to phone inquiries
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Capable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Adeptness in customer service
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Word
- Navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of numeric data entry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Data entry experience required
If you are interested in this position, please apply today by emailing an updated copy of your resume directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant
with "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Administrative Assistant.