To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lab Service Specialist (Part-Time RN / LPN / Lab Tech or EMT) - Tucson, AZ - YYA36711
IQVIA • Tucson, AZ
Posted 11 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Lab Services Specialist has the primary responsibility/accountability to identify opportunities and participate in the development of operational strategies, tactics and resources required to optimize the project value.
The primary job of the Lab Services Specialist (LSS) is to perform lab tests at US HCP sites for patients prescribed the Product on-label and as indicated under the Product Prescribing Information, using Point of Care (POC) Equipment. These labs are scheduled sequentially and once a series is started, it is critical that subsequent labs be performed on the scheduled days/time periods, in the time frames in the Product Prescribing Information. The LSS is responsible for monitoring their e-mail and other provided resources for assignments; for accepting or rejecting assignments within 8 business hours; and, for adhering to the assigned schedule in the Scheduling System. LSS are additionally required to conduct maintenance/quality control (QC) of all POC equipment consistent with FDA-cleared and/or approved uses, and package inserts, and other directions for use that accompany such POC equipment. LSSs are also responsible for ordering supplies as needed.
Additional Lab Service Specialist/Lab Service Lead Duties:
• Execute Services, including those listed herein, in compliance with all training received
• Be able to perform scheduled Lab Test Assignments within short notice
• Perform compliant HCP visits based on Lab Test Assignments scheduled through the Scheduling System and using POC Equipment consistent with FDA-cleared and/or approved uses, and package inserts, and other directions for use that accompany such POC Equipment
• Input reporting and notes into the Scheduling System post assignment and refer any pertinent information to the Project Lab Leader
• Meet all established Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), as agreed in writing by the parties
• Report all Adverse Events in accordance with the requirements of the Master Service Agreement (MSA) and as agreed in writing
• LSSs will adhere to established goals and the Protocol at 100% compliance
• The LSSs will be the face of the Customer to the HCPs office and as such will perform in a professional manner, including but not limited to dress, conversation, privacy and safety
• Will provide availability to their manager and scheduler at least 2 weeks in advance and ensure their electronics calendar is up to date
• Respond to all scheduling requests for Lab Test Assignments within 8 business hours of notification
• All work time will be submitted with 24 hours of assignment being completed including expenses
• Compliance with the applicable provisions of the MSA, including without limitation compliance with all applicable laws and policies and procedures
• Management of assigned travel and commercial budgets
• Any additional duties as assigned by IQVIA project management
• Confirm with US HCP, at each Lab Test Assignment, that usage of Product is on-label in accordance with Product Prescribing Information, using approved resources for documenting confirmation
• Secure required attestation of US HCP prior to executing Lab Test Assignment and using POC Equipment for patient monitoring
• Maintain and provide to Service Provider all US HCP attestations
• EMT Level 2 or 3, Certified Med/Lab Tech, or Nurse (LPN/RN)
• 3+ years' experience with Lab testing and/or POC devices experience preferred.
• Experience in working with multiple sites and customers in a collaborative manner preferred
• Experience with Oncology offices/staff preferred
• On Demand availability during working hours
• Experience in building customer relationships is preferred
• Documented record of success and accomplishments in working with HCPs, patients and/or caregivers
• Ability to achieve a passing score on all project certifications required to perform Services in the territory
• Demonstrated time management skills; planning and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task and maintain prioritization of key projects and deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to execute plans in an independent environment
• Demonstrated ability to positively collaborate with all parties to create positive customer experience and outcomes
• Competent in MS Office
• Must possess cell phone, reliable transportation and computer
• Ability to travel
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1071076