To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ridgefield Park, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Mgr., Reg Affairs - Nat & Org Franchise
The Nature's Bounty Co. • Ridgefield Park, NJ
Posted 18 days ago
Sr. Mgr., Reg Affairs - Nat & Org Franchise
- 65 Challenger Road, Ridgefield Park, NJ
For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
As part of the Company’s focused, growth-driven strategy and plan to expand into several new product areas and global markets, the Company is seeking a Senior Manager, Regulatory Affairs – Natural and Organic Franchise.
This is an exciting opportunity for the new Senior Manager to develop and implement global regulatory strategies supporting growth of the natural and organic franchise brands.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Represents entire Regulatory Affairs organization with one voice at the Franchise table, including regulatory operations and region specific needs
- Identify best path to market to deliver growth ambitions of franchise brands, through meaningful claims in identified global markets
- Co-ownership of Franchise Team responsibilities:
- Own 3 Year Master Plan for Franchise with cross functional Franchise team
- Develop growth plan and project pipeline
- Develop deep understanding of the science, consumer and market-place trends, and competitive intelligence
- Continuously monitor the project portfolio growth delivery
- Prioritize projects with the highest ROI
- Manage growth projects through the Stage Gate process and monitor performance of annual launches
- Partner with shared Front-End Innovation team to fuel the 3Y funnel
- Strong collaboration and engagement with all regulatory affairs functions globally as relevant
- Develop innovative regulatory strategies for all Franchise projects including product development and claims
- Provide direction to regulatory affairs staff responsible for the review and approval of promotional materials and labeling for Natural and Organic Brands
- Follows Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures
- Functional experience: Minimum of (7+) years’ experience in a regulatory affairs role
- Industry experience: Solid understanding of the consumer healthcare/nutraceutical industry landscape and market trends.
- Leadership experience: Demonstrated leadership skills as part of a dynamic, high-performing team by setting and meeting goals and motivating cross-functional teams.
- Operational experience: Proven ability to build regulatory processes and systems. Quality experience/background is a plus.
- Technical expertise: Strong track record and technically savvy in the Regulatory Affairs function, able to provide expertise and guidance on product submissions with global health authorities.
- Stakeholder experience: Experience working with global, cross-functional teams desired.
- Bachelor degree required; Advanced degree desirable.
- Shape strategy: Pro-active, creative, forward-thinker with the ability to think innovatively about integrated strategies for regulatory affairs while accurately anticipating future consequences and trends.
- Drive for results: In an environment where developing and introducing new products quickly and effectively is a key driver of competitive advantage.
- Lead innovation: Acts to surpass goals, seizing opportunities to push the envelope. Communicates direction or changes with clear rationale and appeal. Advocates for the new direction, and takes it onboard personally, even countering conventional practice.
- Disrupt & Challenge: Create Possibilities From New Thinking, Generate Disruptive Change, Lead Change.
- Collaboration/Trust: Exceptionally strong teamwork, collaboration, communication and leadership skills. Solid track record of building strong relationships across all levels of company.
- Positive Spirit/Vitality: Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm to join a rapidly growing company. Executive presence, with ability to motivate team and influence effectively to the executive leadership level.
- Performance Orientation: Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking with strong problem-solving skills.
- Direction/Purpose: High level of integrity and trustworthiness. Commitment to excellence.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.