Specific Job Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage site space strategies (1-10 year periods) for owned and leased real estate
- Collaborate with all levels of leadership within the client RE & FM organization, ensuring that their strategic initiatives are met
- Partner with Business Units to understand growth and Business Strategic Initiatives to ensure Site Strategy aligns with business needs
- Deliver presentations to Executive Stakeholders regarding Strategic Plans
- Develop Strategy driven migration plans and sequencing of moves
- Proactively identify potential “hot spots” or impending changes and develop scenario plans, recommendations and business justifications needed for approval to solve key strategic space planning issues
- Understand upstream space dependencies and downstream space implications across the entire RE portfolio and comprehend thorough impact assessments in all analyses and recommendations
- Provide clear direction and allocations to Tactical Space Planners to ensure seamless move planning and execution
- Support senior leadership with the preparation for presentations, storytelling and proposals as needed
- Deliver process improvements to streamline and standardize WHQ headcount forecasting and validation process to ensure consistent, repeatable process with cycle-on-cycle changes well understood and business drivers clearly articulated
- Assist with the site wide synthesis of qualitative and quantitative growth data to inform and influence stakeholders, future research and methods
Business and Technical Skills
- Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups, cell calculations, etc.), PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- CAFM system experience
- Ability to synthesize large, complex and sometimes conflicting, data sets into a concise problem statement, detailed analyses, alternatives and recommended solutions.
- Ability to comfortably move between detailed data sets and high-level strategic conversations
- Ability to distill complex topics into critical discussion points and create presentations with the level of detail and discussion points tailored to the needs of the specific audience.
- Demonstrated expertise in performing complex analyses
- Ability to consolidate data and floor plans into Power Point for presentations to client and lines of business.
- BS or BA with concentration in Design, Project Management, Facilities Management or Architecture
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Previous experience in space/occupancy planning at a strategic level, plus experience with interior office renovations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply
Process Improvements (Business)