To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Bellevue, WA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is looking for a motivated, talented Senior Copywriter, with a passion for digital creative and social media, to help bring the Un-carrier brand voice to life on T-Mobile.com and its social channels. They will be responsible for creating, editing, enhancing, and revising copy across a variety of web/digital platforms, such as T-Mobile’s social channels, T-Mobile-owned websites, partner websites, affiliate programs, e-mails, and the T-Mobile App. Projects will range from merchandising efforts to marketing campaigns and digital micro-experiences. On occasion, they may review, edit, and assist in providing feedback on digital copy, ensuring that our creative messaging aligns with T-Mobile’s digital & brand style guidelines.
They will work directly with our digital design team and other copywriters, plus marketing/merchandising teams, project managers, and other digital team members. This role will understand the intersections between development, UX, content strategy, and copy and strive for a better way deliver the best digital customer experience.
At least six years of social, digital marketing, or merchandising copywriting experience in an agency or corporate environment, with formal copy training, a strong portfolio, and 1 year of editing experience, is required. Experience writing about the wireless industry or mobile products is desired.
• Write and edit web, social, marketing, and merchandising copy for complex/high-profile projects that meets brief requirements, including quick-turn creative requests. Abide by our team processes and best practices; including file naming, folder maintenance, copy deck creation, and handoff, while maintaining tasks and agendas autonomously.
• Effectively communicate and coordinate with other disciplines to ensure copy is on brand, legally approved, and in line with expectations.
• Present work to DCS team leads, business partners, stakeholders, and creative leadership during creative reviews, communicating best practices for copy and reasoning behind creative decisions.
• Guide, coach, and mentor junior team members, assist in providing feedback on lower priority/less complex projects, help with onboarding, and act as a SME on projects and campaigns.
• Collaborate with, and assist in leading, designers and other members of the DCS team to develop creative concepts and content strategy for projects.
• Contribute to, and assist in leading, the creation and evolution of T-Mobile copywriting resources and tools, such as style guides, onboarding manuals, and templates, in addition to brand guidelines.
• Owns, organizes, and leads meetings with key business partners to ensure successful relationships with cross-functional teams.
• Collaborate with internal teams and senior leadership to continuously evolve our process and resources.
Qualifications (Minimum Required)
• 6+ years of social, digital marketing, or merchandising copywriting experience in an agency or corporate environment, with formal copy training, a strong portfolio, and 1 year of editing experience.
• Proven success in social media strategy and content creation.
• Experience editing copy that adheres to a corporate style guide, plus an understanding of established style guides (ie: AP, Chicago, MLA).
• Comfort with developing copy and layouts for mobile apps.
• Expert in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent at prioritizing multiple assignments, especially as it pertains to feedback delivery.
• Thrives in a collaborative, ever-changing, and fast-paced environment.
• Strong attention to detail and timeliness.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178