You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Systems Engineer
Job Title: Senior Systems Engineer
Company: SRT Group
Location: Sunrise, FL
SRT Group ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Systems Engineer is a provider of best-in-class communications technologies for mission-critical government applications. We’re hiring a Senior Hardware Engineer to join our team. As a Sr. Hardware Engineer with us, you’d be reporting to a Team Lead, who in turn reports to the Engineering Manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Fully own 2 – 3 projects at a time, from concept to hardware - Includes specifications, design, analysis, simulations, protoyping, build, test, documentation, and release to manufacturing
- Design hardware including power supplies, analog circuits, digital systems, and interconnect for high-speed data and RF
- Organize, plan, track, and resolve problems associated with hardware performance in engineering, manufacturing, and the field
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance partially sponsored by the company, plus fully-sponsored Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that starts with 16 days in Year 1 and increases by 1 day for each subsequent year of employment up to 10 years (max of 26 days) + 8 paid company holidays
- 401k plan with 4% company match, immediately vested
- Onsite gym & locker rooms
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of related hardware engineering experience
- Proficiency with RF/Microwave component level circuit design (amplifiers, filters, mixers, synthesizers)
- Broad hardware design background including power supplies, analog circuits, digital systems, and interconnect
- Knowledge in areas of analog to digital and digital to analog conversion, waveform characteristics, communication protocols, and signal processing
- Experience with EMI/EMC problem solving
- Experience with RF/Microwave test equipment (spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, vector signal analyzers, oscilloscopes)
- Ability to obtain US Security clearance (preferred, not required)
- Ability to travel as needed (expect 1 trip per quarter)
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply online or email our recruiter, [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Systems Engineer. We’ll be in touch ASAP to schedule a call to determine whether the fit could be mutual.
Founded in 1999, SRT Group ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Systems Engineer is leading the evolution of the global satcoms market, and redefining every product category it has entered. The company is developing award-winning and industry-leading technologies that are disruptive to the industry, with a fraction of the workforce of larger competitors, and 10 times the fun. And YOU can be a part of that! Our purpose is simple – we provide our customers highly competitive, proprietary satellite and Wi-Fi based communication tools, disruptive products, integration and technical support services for our quickly expanding customer base across three distinct markets; US Government (DoD), Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement and commercial satellite operators and their DOD users.
Affirmative Action/EEOC Statement:
SR Technologies, Inc. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
TalenTrust is our recruiting partner, helping us find the best talent on the market; this position is a full-time, direct hire position with SRT Group.
- Circuit Design
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Hardware Design
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: geyk3og
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.