To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Stockton, CA 95203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
O'Reilly Auto Parts • Stockton, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Our Maintenance Supervisors play a critical role in keeping the distribution center running efficiently by providing leadership to maintenance staff and ensuring the building and equipment remain in optimal condition and eliminate down time. Your team will provide a full range of services including preventative maintenance, repair and proper appearance of all equipment and grounds in a modern distribution center.
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial equipment and building maintenance
- 1-2 years in a maintenance/facility management supervisor role
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to plan, organize and manage projects and set priorities
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required