Be a part of a company that not only brews beer but lives the relaxed lifestyle that surrounds them. One of the fastest growing beer companies in the U.S. is moving fast and looking for individuals who are ready to run all the way to the top with them. Right now, they are developing a talented team that takes the saying “work hard, play hard” seriously. If you desire a place that will utilize both your drive and creativity, now’s the time to join a brewing company that’s already making waves in the food and beverage industry!
Currently, they’re in need of a driven Accounting Manager that will identify and implement operational best practices, manage monthly-closing and analysis, and perform/assist with ad-hoc responsibilities. This candidate will have substantial knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, practices, processes, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Improve processes and timing of monthly close with the goal of being more efficient
- Perform analytical review of monthly operating results and workbooks
- Ensure compliance with SOX
- Participate in the preparation of consolidated results
- Monitor and review high volume of transactions
- Educate accounts payable on detailed GL coding using our automated A/P workflow solution
- Prepare monthly financial statements, budgets, month/year-end closings, projections and cash funding needs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- Previous accounting experience within the restaurant industry
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- CPA license
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment
- Individual should be a strong self-starter and detail oriented
- Bilingual in Spanish A MUST!
Monthly close, SOX, A/P, Finance, GAAP, CPA,Accounting
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need