To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Palm Beach, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insurance/Authorization Specialist - Full Time
Interim HealthCare of West Palm Beach • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Immediate openeing for a Full Time Insurance/Authorization Specialist .
In this position as the Insurance/Authorization Specialist you will be responsible for obtaining homecare authorizations from multiple insurances. Must have knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid and multiple commercial insurance processes.
- phone calls to insurance companies to obtain authorization
- familiar with insurance portals to obtain authorization
- Entering authorization into computer and coordinating service types by applying the authorization into the necessary disciplines
- Maintaining file for follow-up on requested authorization
- Uploading authorization information in the patient’s electronic chart. Documents all authorization activity in the medical system
- Other duties as necessary.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Community based, individual care
- Top pay, busy office
- Flexible hours
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- 2+ years recent medical authorizations experience
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- familiarity with Microsoft applications including, but not limited to Word and Excel
- general knowledge of Internet navigation
- insurance portals and research
- e-mail, fax transmission and copy equipment.