Urgent, Contract-to-Hire Work!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nick Strebig
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $120,000A bit about us:
We're a privately held corporation headquartered in Saugerties, New York, USA. We're a certified global provider of outsource manufactured, state-of-the-art process equipment for the world's leading semiconductor and photovoltaic equipment suppliers.Why join us?
Contract-to-Hire Work! Once converted:
Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
Life Insurance coverageJob Details
You should know some of the following:
- BSME Degree
- 8+ Years of Engineering or Related Work Experience
- Ability to develop full system concepts, solid models and/or complete & refine conceptual solid models into finished models.
- Ability to create fabrication & assembly drawings for weldments, machined parts, plumbing, sheet metal, vacuum chambers.
- Strong knowledge of commonly used mechanical techniques – pneumatic, vacuum, motors and actuators, and mechanisms.
- Highly skilled in SolidWorks. Simulation skills desired. Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Unigraphics NX a plus.
- Strong knowledge of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing).
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.