SECURITY SITE SUPERVISOR
Are you a professional individual looking for their next step?
Securitas Security Services is searching for a professional, dynamic individual to join our team leading a staff officers as a Site Supervisor. We are seeking candidates with the following qualities and experience:
1-3 years previous supervisor experience preferred
Impeccable customer service and team leadership skills
Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Maintain superb professionalism under all circumstances
Location: Downtown Minneapolis, MN
Starting pay rates: $16-$17/hr
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7a-3p
Why Wait? Apply Today! For more information about these career opportunities, please give our office a call at 763-287-3122
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- supervise and lead a team of officers
- Coordinate with corporate security representatives
- Monitor security team ensuring all duties are performed per site standards
- Ensure all positions are fully staffed
- Counsel, discipline, and reward security team members
- Critique officer reports
- Create and submit consolidated reports to corporate security representatives
- Train security team as needed
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record; not required for all positions
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor and help us shield our client from harm!