If you enjoy always having projects to work on and an aggressive compensation package than this company is right for you. On top of that this company prides itself in providing a family like atmosphere along with creating a team oriented environment.
Michael Page's newest client is a well established Mechanical Contractor in Columbia, SC with more than 50 years years of experience. Our client is committed to teamwork, discipline, focus and determination. On top of that they prides themselves on their forward-thinking, while always staying true to their core values. With a proven track record of high quality, well done projects, this is a team worth joining.
The business is organically grown, so there is a proven track record of promoting from within to get into leadership.
The successful Commercial Service Techinician - Columbia, SC - will:
- Install, service andmaintainHVAC systems to include but not limited to the following:
- Roof top HVAC units, heat pumps, split systems, air handling units, outside air units, commercial HVAC systems and components.
- Air cooled chillers and associated systems.
- Boiler systems including, low pressure steam and hot water boilers, expansion tanks, pumps and controls.
- Large rooftop package direct expansion equipment (Intellipak,etc.).
- Commercial air handling units and exhaust systems.
- DDC controls knowledge (helpful).
- Communicate with customer and interoffice in a professional manner.
- Other tasks which may be required to complete the job.
The successful Commercial Service Technician - Columbia, SC - will have:
- 5+ years of experience as an HVAC Technician.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Knowledge of HVAC service work.
- HVAC Certification: 2-year degree preferred.
- Knowledge of use of tools needed to properly service HVAC units.
- Working knowledge of safety protocol. (Will complete a company safety orientation).
- Ability to prioritize.
- Customer service skills.
The successful Commercial Service Manager - Columbia, SC - will receive:
- Competitive base salary depending on experience and skills.
- Opportunity to work for a Top Mechanical Contractor in the Carolinas.
- Insurance benefits - health, vision, dental, 401k, company car, and Cellphone/laptop
- Paid vacation