To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate Customer Service Representative
Heartland Payment Systems • Charlotte, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Summary:As an Associate Customer Service Representative in the Customer Service Center, you will provide accurate high quality service to both our internal and external customers’ inquiries related to service and technical support for Heartland products. Responsibilities of support will include, but are not limited to, providing technical support for customers, troubleshooting, research of complaints, and general communication with customers to help them understand how to use the product(s) correctly. You will be accountable for developing a basic knowledge of products, procedures, and technologies. A successful candidate will be enthusiastic; team oriented, and possesses a winning attitude.
- Answers incoming telephone calls efficiently, productively, promptly, and in a courteous manner.
- Assists caller, transfers calls to proper party, or takes messages. Gathers as much information and data as possible.
- Responds to and processes customer inquiries and service requests. Ensures requests are responded to courteously and quickly. Assists in handling complaints and sales inquiries.
- Opens tickets, triages tickets, and assigns tickets in compliance with company rules and guidelines. Notifies Help Center staff of assignments.
- Enters data into computer/ticket database.
- Initiates phone calls on behalf of the company to customers or technical support, as requested or appropriate.
- Acts as the “voice” of the company when interacting with customers and/or potential customers.
- Documents conversations and information critical to customer service and follow through.
- Responds to requests for information, if appropriate, or refers the individual to the person who can assist them.
- Acts as a professional representative of the company and resolves issues immediately, whenever possible.
- Supports other customer care staff in carrying out daily service and technical support functions.
- Contacts individuals to request additional information or missing data, as requested.
- Assists with miscellaneous clerical functions, including faxing, copying and filing.
- Maintains files, records, and documentation.
- Maintains daily work logs that note the assignment of customer issues to employees.
- Ensures follow-up of open issues, including those the dispatcher has committed to resolve.
- Learns more-and-more each day about the technical aspects of the job.
- Interfaces in a positive manner with internal and external customers in performing critical dispatching duties.
- Responds to questions in a professional manner.
- Utilizes problem-solving, investigation, and communication skills to resolve issues that arise.
- Maintains open communication with internal customers during the performance of duties in order to ensure completeness and accuracy of work produced.
- Attends periodic staff and technical training meetings.
- Utilizes internal software systems and ensures current knowledge of database systems is maintained.
- Assists customers and management with problem-solving technology needs.
- Notifies appropriate parties of patterns of technology issues noted.
- Performs other duties, which support the mission and values of the company, as required or requested.
- Contributes to the positive team efforts of the department and the company.
- Represents the company professionally in demeanor and verbal communication.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive individual, customer, and organization data without exception.
- Suggests better ways of performing day-to-day operations to appropriate manager.
- Demonstrated familiarity with office software – Word, Excel, database, etc.
- Accuracy with data entry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated attentiveness to details; basic analytical.
- Good internal and external customer service skills related to interaction with customers, potential customers, co-workers, and others.
- Demonstrated ease in interaction with customers and problem solving.
- Good telephone voice, speech, and grammar patterns.
- Good listening skills. Good interview/investigator.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.