Data Reporting AnalystCompensation:
$27.71 to $32.09 hourly
Robert Half is looking for a certified Data Analyst to join our client! The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Responsibilities include developing analysis and reporting capabilities and conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. The Data Analyst will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
What you get to do every day
- Own the maintenance of databases and perform updates as necessary for accuracy
- Create business reports that provide insight into key data points
- Support various departments, including marketing and sales, in reaching their goals through analysis
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of business reports
- Review data to identify changes in financial and business trends
- Communicate findings of data analysis to managers, written and verbally
- Design business analysis and data recording systems for use throughout the department
- Regularly examine data reports to identify and resolve mistakes throughout
- MySQL, Athena, Python, and Tableau
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Understanding of business operations, objectives, strategies, process and information flow
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a financial or business analyst
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and other data analysis programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers
- Must be skilled in critical thinking to help solve business problems and make decisions
- Skilled in creating pivot tables, graphs, and charts using data tools
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Analyst for more information.
- Business Analysis
- Critical Thinking
- Data Collection