To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- American Homes 4 Rent
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Work from Home
American Homes 4 Rent • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Call center professionals with exceptional customer service experience have an ideal situation to expand their knowledge of real estate with American Homes 4 Rent. Besides adding depth and breadth to your skills, you'll get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company that's unique in the industry ~ one of the nation's fastest-growing owners of single-family rental homes.
You'll play a key role in customer satisfaction as you'll be responsible for:
- Assisting tenants, vendors and prospects.
- Answering questions about our properties.
- Handling service requests
- Setting up tenant portals.
- Building rapport, while being polished and professional.
- Bilingual a plus
Besides working for a stable organization in a white-hot industry sector, you'll enjoy an environment that fosters career growth, promotions, recognition, and a competitive compensation and benefits package.Required Skills:
As our Customer Service Agent II, your first mission will be to come up to speed on our processes, policies and procedures. The Customer Service Agent II will respond to incoming calls and e-mails, from both tenants and non-tenants. You will answer questions about American Homes 4 Rent in general, while addressing specific tenant issues.
- You will clarify, through probing questions, the purpose of each inquiry, leading you towards the correct action, such as forwarding the request to another department or providing the correct information to the customer.
- Top candidates are problem solvers who acquire the knowledge needed to address a client's concerns without having to escalate the call to a supervisor.
- You take detailed notes, are comfortable working with computers and entering accurate data, and have superior verbal communication skills.
- Because of our growth and call volume, you should be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays; occasional overtime may be required as well.
- Our atmosphere is fast-paced, friendly, and collaborative.
- Your drive to succeed and goal to provide a best-in-class customer experience will make you a perfect fit here.
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience within an inbound call center setting
- Excellent customer, quality and results orientation
- Knowledge of Real Estate industry preferred
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is a leader in the single-family home rental industry and is fast becoming a nationally recognized brand, known for high quality, good value and tenant satisfaction. We are an internally managed Maryland real estate investment trust, or REIT, focused on acquiring, renovating, leasing, and operating attractive, single-family homes as rental properties in selected submarkets in 22 states.
call center representative, customer service representative, processing leads, leasing, real estate, sales, computer skills, inside sales, call center, telesales, telemarketing, customer service, contact center, inbound calls, facilities coordinator, maintenance coordinator, telemarketer, vacation sales