CVOR CST Full Time Days AdventHealth Waterman
Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares, Florida 32778
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman
- $10,000 sign on and $3,000 relo
- Immediate health insurance
- Great benefits such as: Onsite daycare, educational reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides and maintains a safe, physical environment.
- Adheres to AORN and AAMI Standards when working in the Operating Room and Sterile Processing.
- Displays working knowledge of surgical procedures and equipment/supplies.
- Follows department and hospital policies and regulatory standards.
- Maintains aseptic technique at all times.
- Carries out responsibilities in appropriate manner.
- Works collaboratively as a member of the surgical team
- Manages workload.
- Proficient and safe use of equipment.
What You Will Need:
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Sterile Technique
- Malignant Hyperthermia
- Surgical Site Infection Prevention
- Emergency Code Cart
- High and low level disinfection
- Clinical Alarms
- Medication Management
- Isolation Precautions
- Surgical Care of Patient age (0-100+)
- Fire Safety
- Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technology Program or Military Training Program in Surgical Technology
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Surgical Technologist in an Operating Room
The CVOR Surgical Technologist is responsible for the assembly, set-up, maintenance, and breakdown of the sterile field including instruments, equipment, and supplies used for surgical cases. They assist the surgeons, and other members of the surgical team as appropriate within their scope of practice. The surgical technologist also participates in the care of the surgical patient.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Emergency Handling
- Medication Therapy Management
- Situation Background Assessment Recommendation (Sbar)
- Infection Control
- Surgical Procedures