Turtle & Hughes is an electrical and industrial distribution company with about 900 employees. Our primary business is supplying and servicing utilities, electrical contractors, construction managers, and end-users. We strive to provide the industry’s most comprehensive range of services and solutions. This is how we have earned our ranking among the nation’s largest independent electrical and industrial distributors.
When joining Turtle & Hughes, you are part of a team that is dedicated to best practices by adding value to customers across all components of the supply chain, from turnkey engineering and design to operational and logistical support.
The Infor CRM administrator will analyze the business requirements and bridge the gap between the CRM platform and the end users. She/he will co-ordinate the workflow, processes and technology gaps between the user requirements and work with the CRM vendor to customize the platform. The primary responsibility is to manage and respond to requests from Sales, Marketing and Operations for account maintenance, data integrity, roles, profiles and security. She/he will work with the implementation partners for enhancements, automation of processes, simplify the interface, lead and pipeline workflow management, customer acquisition and overall success of the CRM deployment.
This position will operate out of our Headquarters office in Linden, NJ.
• Server as the single point of contact and administrator for Infor CRM across the enterprise for over 800 users.
• Manage security roles, profiles, workflows, groups and integration platforms.
• Review data integrity and present issues/concerns with the respective functions to fill in the gaps and remediate them.
• Prepare training materials and host training sessions across the organization
• Define process flows and work collaboratively with multiple functions across the organization and other applications for effective adoption of the CRM platform
• Design and develop reports, dashboards and work with the teams for improving on UI/UX
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or Information Technology
• 4 plus years in deploying a large-scale CRM infrastructure
• Proficient in business process development and lean processes
• Advanced skills in Powerpoint, Excel and any LMS platform
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with Infor CRM (saleslogix) is a plus
• Ability to work independently and lead the entire CRM deployment
We conduct Drug Testing and a Background Check as conditions of employment.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and a host of additional employee negotiated discounts.
Turtle and Hughes is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity in the workforce.
User Requirements Documents