Come join our team!
Come join our team!
You're Gonna Love It Here!
When you work at Aqua-Aston, you become part of our ohana. We are a tightknit group of diverse individuals who encourage each other to be our best selves.
It's Not Just A Job
Our employees smile, not because we want our guests to feel welcome, but because we can't help it. Our work is fulfilling because we're in the business of spreading aloha to our guests.
We Make Promises
Aqua-Aston offers competitive benefits, opportunity for growth, and a fun, rewarding work environment. We believe respect and teamwork are integral to our company's success.Job Description
Oversee the Guest Services, Reservations, Housekeeping and Maintenance departments. In the absence of the General Manager, or at the GM's direction, responsible for the efficient and economical function of every aspect of the property.
- Management and supervision of a combination of more than one of the following departments; Guest Services, Reservations, Housekeeping and Maintenance.
- Budget development, revenue achievement, training employees, facilities maintenance, risk management and reporting requirements.
- Maintenance of the property management system, inventory and operation.
- In the absence of the General Manager, or at the GM's direction, responsible for the efficient and economical function of every aspect of the property.
Benefits and Compensation
- 5 or more years of experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- Skills to develop, monitor and evaluate employee goals, objectives, and performance and to make recommendations when necessary. Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Computer experience and knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook, CLS experience a plus.
We are committed to offering competitive pay and benefits to our employees. We conduct regular compensation reviews to ensure that our employees continue to earn a fair and equitable compensation package relative to that of other industry competitors.Diversity Commitment
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better - a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Previous supervisory hospitality experience.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training