Maximizing cash flow by managing the order to cash cycle and related business relationship with Kellogg’s medium to large customers and/or key strategic customers
• Partnering with internal and external customers at all levels, including senior management to identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve payment, deduction and cash issues
• Facilitating OTC problem resolution including: o Order hold/release o EDI/Invoicing issues o Pricing issues
• Participating in sales trade strategy discussions
• Managing credit risk and order hold decisions • Ensuring consistent application and adherence of all Kellogg OTC policies including adherence to GAAP, SOX and audit requirements
• Conducting trend analysis to drive continuous improvement related to OTC processes and systems
• Promoting a customer-centered culture serving as a consultant to internal/external customers, striving to exceed customer needs, requirements, and expectations
• Creating a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center OTC team
• Identifying continuous improvement opportunities challenging the norm and being innovative in order to drive efficiencies and decrease costs
• Consistently meeting compliance measures and adhering to service level agreements
• Achieving and sustaining best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework
• Contributing to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence
• Performing other responsibilities assigned by GBS Leadership
Skills Required This position requires strong analytical & research skills. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, 10-key required. SAP experience preferred.
Experience Required 2 to 3 years of experience in related field
Education Required High School Diploma
Education Preferred Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-20402
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.