To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
330 Blaisdell Road
Orangeburg, NY 10962
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technology Development Engineer
Allied Reliability • Orangeburg, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Support New Product and new process Development (NPI) projects and support Technology Road Map projects ensuring adherence technology is fully productionizable.
- Conduct thorough technology and project Risk Analysis to identify and manage risk.
- Apply engineering and material science technical skill to solve process technical challenges.
- Ability to communicate and interpret technical data with other engineers and program managers.
- Statistically evaluate process data to define development opportunities.
- Leadership role model in terms of professional behaviors, personal accountability, upholding company policy, and ethics.
- Actively engage in development of engineering team members by coaching and mentoring along with assessing skills/knowledge gaps.
- Actively engage in personal development and continuous learning to keep pace with technology, and maintain the company's competitive edge.
- Utilize process knowledge, applied engineering principles, and creativity to develop robust processes capable of consistently meeting yield targets.
- Actively participate and lead Community of Practices working with participants from other company business units to drive best practices.
- Participate in projects at CNY and at other company units including travel as needed.
- Utilize Six Sigma, lean manufacturing, and continuous improvement tools and techniques to optimize processes.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering and/or Material Science
- MS in Engineering, Material Science is a plus.
- At least eight years related experience in the Aerospace Industry.
- Minimum three years leadership experience in production and new product readiness planning and management.
- Experience working in a teaming environment.
- Technical background related to manufacturing of turbine engine components. GD&T and Six Sigma training a plus. Experience with FAI and Statistical Process Capability submittals required.
- Technical knowledge of Turbine Coatings and manufacturing processes such as: Thermal Spray, EB PVD, Diffusion Coatings, Precious Metal Plating, Heat Treatment and various coating pre and post operations.
- Knowledge of Aerospace Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter able to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and successful in working in a team environment.
- Project management and team leadership to successfully complete complex projects within demanding customer requirements.