Do you love building solid customer relationships? You might be the Customer Service Representative Robert Half is looking for, for a position in the growing Wholesale Distribution industry. This Customer Service Representative position is an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled candidate. If you're looking for a long-term contract / temporary engagement, and can work in Bellingham, Massachusetts, this could be the Customer Service Representative position for you! If you thrive in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, this job could be for you.
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Call center experience highly desired
- Communication experience preferred
- Knowledge of data entry
- Adeptness in Call Center Customer Service
- Proficiency in Resolve Customer Issues
- Comprehensive knowledge of Answering Inbound Calls
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- 2+ years of past relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Excellent computer skills
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.