JLL is seeking a Retail Administrative Assistant to join its winning team of professionals in its Atlanta office. This position will require a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. Duties performed may include a broad range of complex tasks involving confidential or technical information. This position requires a person who can be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
FULL TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Greet guests and visitors of team members when needed
- Point of contact for all packages/deliveries
- Assist with onboarding new employees (act as liaison between IT, Facilities, others)
- Assist with special events (client events, holiday events, team days, etc.)
- Assist with mail outs (invitations, holiday cards, brochures, etc.)
- Maintain and distribute (if applicable) office spreadsheets (i.e.: agreements, broker roster, etc.)
- Provide transaction and deal management support using the Dealio application
- Act as an overflow/backup assistant to brokerage teams as needed
- Respond and follow through to requests for information and communicate with all levels of management with minimal supervision
- Assist with creating and preparing presentations, tour books, research, surveys, market overviews, email blasts, graphs and client reports as needed in PowerPoint, Excel or Word, as requested, which may also include printing/binding
- Provide support to team in technology applications as needed, i.e. Dealio, CoStar and other company supported programs
- Prepare and track expense reports in PeopleSoft
- Provide interface for employees on IT issues, including computer needs, email, voicemail, and other related technology and equipment
- Be an active ambassador for the usage of existing and new Business Intelligence tools
- Manage client relationship database entries (contacts, distribution lists, etc.)
- Prepare and track check requests
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Coordinate travel for supported team members
- College degree or commensurate experience preferred
- Minimum three years administrative experience supporting multiple people preferably in the commercial real estate industry
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Mapping, CoStar, and capability to master company specific database software
- Demonstrated capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Dealing with ambiguity – can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- Interpersonal savvy – relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, sideways, inside and outside the organization and uses tact and diplomacy
- Learning on the fly – learn quickly when facing new problems, open to change, quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything, enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Optimistic and outgoing personality
- General accounting clerk skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Have a working knowledge of audio-visual equipment located in the conference rooms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Be a team player, dealing effectively with coworkers and internal clients at all levels.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Setting Up Files