ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital is a 169-bed facility that has grown to be the region's leading pediatric care facility. We offer a full spectrum of medical services to meet the unique needs of children from birth through adolescence. As an accredited facility by the Joint Commission, we strive to meet the highest national standards for safety and quality of care and are committed to continually improving patient care.
Highlights of our facility include a Level IIIb 72-bed unit Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that provides care for premature babies as early as 22 weeks gestation and as small as 14 oz.; the region's largest Level II pediatric trauma center; a state-of-the-art cancer center for pediatric cancer patients; and the first dual-certified asthma program for treating both inpatient and outpatients by the Joint Commission in Ohio.
The Manager of Ambulatory and Community Programs is responsible for the management and oversight of Ebeid Children's Hospital (ECH) ambulatory and grant driven departments. These departments include, but are not limited to Home Visitation programs, WIC clinic, Community Injury and Prevention, Teen Pep, Cullen Center, Child Life etc. This position is responsible for actively seeking and securing additional grants as available and funded in accordance with governing body rules, regulations and guidelines. Other duties include, but are not limited to:
* Manages all service activities in accordance with professional, regulatory, and accrediting standards in alignment with the hospital mission and goals
* Plans, facilitates, and monitors (at times through delegation to subordinate management) performance standards of service, including employee, physician and patient satisfaction
* Manages, or at times delegates to subordinate management, activities to include recruitment, selection, supervision, recognition, discipline, and evaluation of associates
* Participates in development and implementation of hospital and departmental policies and ensures implementation of same
* Works collaboratively with medical staff, and any relevant hospital service/department, to ensure continuous quality improvement in clinical and operational affairs
* Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred
* Three (3) to five (5) years of previous experience in a similar role
* Previous experience in a manager/supervisor/leadership role
* Must have the ability to effectively manage multiple departments and be able to deal with all levels of personnel
* Experience using a computer, computer programs, and exceptional interpersonal skills
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Manager, Ambulatory and Community Programs - ECH Hospital Administration - Full Time - Days
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Call Not Required
Additional Schedule Details
- Clinical Works
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Task Management