To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Driver - OTR - Class A CDL
Black Horse Carriers, Inc. • Miami, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Code: 2018-280-089
FLORIDA - OVER THE ROAD POSITIONS
$80K plus per year - BLACK HORSE CARRIERS
OTR positions in Miami, Fort Myers, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Riviera Beach,
Jacksonville, Orlando, Ocala, Clearwater, Pensacola, & Tallahassee
• $.55 a mile
• $20 per stop
• $1600/week guarantee for the first 60 days
• $80K plus per year
• NEW POSITIONS AVAILABLE - GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS
To learn more about our OTR openings, click here
Great benefits. OTR positions. Food experience a plus. If you have at least 2 yrs. Exp., and a solid MVR we want to hear from you.
Call (815) 374-0071 for more information,
Or, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, fill out this quick Pre-Qualification form and submit.
Offered for all full-time positions:
• Full Benefits! Health, Dental and Vision insurance – multiple comprehensive plans
• PAID HOLIDAYS
• PAID VACATION
• Driver referral bonuses
• Quarterly and Annual safety bonuses company wide
• Driver of the Month and Driver of the Year – by TERMINAL! Over 80 terminals nationwide!
• 401k program with company match
• COMPANY PAID life insurance
• Short and long-term disability insurance
• Driver uniforms, jackets, safety gear, GO bags provided and much MORE!
• Must be at least 23 years’ old
• At least 18 months verifiable Class 'A' Tractor-Trailer work experience
• No positive and/or refused drug and alcohol test(s)
• Stable work history and excellent safety record
• Solid MVR, no serious violations in the last 5 years