Legend West Rehab is immediately hiring Certified Medication Aides for our skilled nursing facility. Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us in providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
- Day, Full-time, 6:00am-2:00pm
- Evening, Full-time, 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Provide medications and treatments through proper administration procedures.
- Verifies identity of resident receiving medication and records name of drug, dosage, and time of administration in resident's chart.
- Takes vital signs or observes resident to identify response to medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Documents reasons prescribed drugs are not administered.
- Receives supply of ordered medications for administration.
- Records and restocks medication inventories.
- Counts narcotics at the beginning and end of shift and records on appropriate forms. Notifies Director of Nursing immediately of any discrepancies.
- Assists residents in activities of daily living as needed and as appropriate.
- Responds to call lights in a timely manner.
- Texas Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and Medication Aide Certificate (CMA) is required
- Passion for helping people
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Legend West Rehab is a modern, state-of-the-art care center, conveniently located at 222 Bertetti Drive, near highways 410 and 90. Our friendly neighborhood setting serves the west side area of San Antonio. We feature 124 beds and beautiful spacious rooms in both private and semi-private settings. Our mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
We’re always looking for exceptional professionals to join our team, so if you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to apply!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Medication Aide
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Team Working
- Coordinating With Others