This role is for the Advance California Conversion Project. If you are a team member of a location that is converting to an Advance Auto Parts, please apply here:
Summary: Manages and directs a sales force to achieve sales and profit goals. Designs and recommends sales programs and sets short- and long-term sales strategies. Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the department's sales volume. May recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget. Acts as advisor to sales team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
At Advance Auto Parts a Commercial Sales Manager (CSM) develops and leads a sales team of outside, business to business sales professionals to achieve sales and customer experience goals. The CSM is responsible and accountable for the overall Commercial Sales Program results in their assigned territory, with emphasis on retaining and growing sales from existing Commercial customers. The CSM is responsible for the recruitment, development, training and performance management of a group of Commercial Account Managers (CAMs) who are assigned to retention and growth of existing customers as well as acquisition of new business. This must be accomplished by consistently executing all key company strategies in a way that is consistent with Advance’s 3 core values:
Build and grow the self-confidence our Team Members and help them succeed;
Serve our customers better than anyone else and help them succeed;
Grow the business and profitability with integrity.
We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes:
1. Base salary plus performance based bonus
3. 401K with matching company contribution
4. Outstanding benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc)
5. Laptop PC, CRM and Expense Account
6. Structured training program
7. Tremendous growth potential
8. Vehicle Stipend with Company Gas Card for All Fuel Purchases
9. Phone Stipend
Successful candidates will possess the following:
1. Ability to pass a pre-employment screening, where applicable
2. Ability to pass a driving record check (MVR)
3. 4-6 years of successful sales management of an outside B2B sales force
4. 4 year degree preferred or combination of additional sales management experience and education
5. Proficient in MS Office, Outlook and CRM
6. Demonstrated history of selecting, training and developing high performing sales professionals committed to growing the business through superior customer service
7. Ability to direct, coordinate and evaluate sales force that contributes to exceeding sales and profit targets
8. Ability to analyze data, develop strategic plans, and improve financial results
9. Excellent communication skills and competitive drive
10. Ability to travel within market territory (some overnight travel) and work varied schedule including some night and weekends
If you are interested in joining us at this exciting time of our growth, and you meet or exceed the qualifications apply now.
Position is eligible for bonus based on individual and group performance.
- Business To Business
- Sales Management
- Customer Satisfaction