Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
At CNY CENTRAL, in Syracuse, we don’t just respect creativity, we cherish it. Through effective TV and digital advertising, you have the power to transform human behavior and help our client’s brands discover the roles in people’s lives. We are currently seeking a full-time energetic, high organized, detailed-oriented Digital Sales Assistant who will provide assistance to our station’s Digital Sales Manager, sales team and sales management team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Provide assistance and support to Digital Sales Manager, Sales Management, and Marketing Consultants in preparing correspondence and presentations to clients
- Assist with digital support on local and national business
- Input and manage digital sales orders
- Assist with digital campaigns monthly re-caps
- Pull digital inventory and billing reports
- Create online ads including but not limited to: display ads, email graphics, social media ads
- Act as liaison between Corporate vendors and station sales team
- Submit digital tickets for Digital Sales Manager, Sales Management and Marketing Consultants to insure ticket workflow completion
- Knowledge and utilization of digital campaigns, Google Analytics, and Adobe Photoshop
- Other responsibilities as assigned by station management
- Strong organizational, written, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Competitive, energetic and self-starter
- The ability to overcome objections and meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy
- Outside media sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience in a digital sales support role is preferred
- Experience within the noted qualifications is required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!