Career Opportunities with WMPH Vacations
Position begins Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019, at our Delray Beach office
Are you passionate about travel? Looking for an enriching career helping clients find the best vacation experience in the world?
We're hiring happy individuals who are eager to learn and grow with a top-producing cruise travel agency and are looking for:
- Ongoing training in worldwide destinations and cruise programs
- Additional paid time off for cruise travel
- Home-based (full-time) employment possible after 12 months in-office
- Management that appreciates and supports its travel advisors
WMPH Vacations/iCruise.com offers a fun, casual, upbeat atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- First-year Travel Advisors average $32,000/yr. Second-year advisors generally exceed $40,000 and third-year agents should exceed $50,000
- No cold calling -- inbound calls, email leads and past clients only
- A dedicated Client Services team for post-sale support
- Robust customer management tools to help you build your client base
- Medical and Dental Benefits; 401(k)
- Paid holidays and vacations (including your birthday!) and great travel benefits, including paid time off to cruise!
WMPH Vacations is hiring full-time cruise Travel Advisors to work in our sales center in Delray Beach, FL. We provide ongoing training, coaching and support. If you are happy, highly motivated and competitive, self-directed, customer focused, and interested in a career in travel, we encourage you to apply.
Candidates must have:
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Outgoing, talkative personality with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills, including booking software and call-center telephone system
- Basic proficiency with email (Gmail) and internet search
- Ability to set and attain achievable goals
Desirable Qualities and Skills Include:
- Prior sales, cruise, travel or vacation industry experience.
- Personal cruise and/or travel experience.
- Each applicant must pass a background screening.
WMPH Vacations is an Industry Leader!
WMPH Vacations in Delray Beach, FL, is a top-producing web-based travel company specializing in cruise vacations.
- 2018 Online Partner of the Year – Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- 2014 Inductee in the Cruise Lines International Hall of Fame - Outstanding Cruise Retailer
- One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Companies, highlighted in the South Florida Business Journal
- Multi-branded agency with high traffic websites including iCruise.com, CruiseCheap.com, AlaskaCruises.com
- Member of Signature Travel Network, Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), Alaska Travel Industry Association and Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Carnival Cruise Lines Strategic Partner of the Year
- Norwegian Cruise Line Retail Agency of the Year
- Celebrity Cruises Southeast Agency of the Year
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
- A Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Advisory Board Members for Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International and others
Our award-winning CruiseFinder app for iPhone, iPad and Android users was named the Best App for the Cruise Industry by Travel and Leisure magazine. You can view information on 42 cruise lines, 470 ships, 33,800 itineraries plus cabin photos, deck plans and search for cruise deals and track the pricing changes.
Our supplier partners include all major cruise lines including Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Royal Caribbean International, Virgin Voyages and many, many more.
Our Travel Advisors assist our clients to fulfill their vacation dreams in exciting destinations such as Alaska, the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Hawaii, and Europe.
WMPH is short for "We Make People Happy." While our name may bring a smile to your face, it is a purpose we take very seriously. And we fulfill that purpose through our mission: To build personal and lasting relationships by consistently exceeding expectations.