The BI Developer works together with Analysts, and BI Advisors to accurately and efficiently transform raw data into actionable information for the end user. In conjunction with partners in Information Services, the Developer leads the creation, deployment, and maintenance of effective data structures (i.e.. star schema facts and dimensions, cubes, views), ETL processes, BI infrastructure (i.e.. BI Launchpad, SSRS, SSAS), data visualization (i.e. Tableau, Qlik, Tibco), and/or analytic tools (i.e. R, Python, SAS, SPSS).
Applies appropriate analytic techniques (such as applied data science, sophisticated statistical analysis, regression models, machine learning algorithms, etc.) to develop accurate/effective/scalable descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
Translates complex statistical information, concepts, and processes clearly/concisely for team members, internal customers, and external business partners.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong understanding of Data warehouse concepts and architecture
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Tableau, Python a plus
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Automation experience via Python/Java a plus
- Experienced deploying Azure SQL Database
- Experienced working with agile project management methodologies
Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)
Extract Transform Load (Etl)