Kelly Services is now hiring a Paint Applications Associate for a second (2nd) Shift, 24-month contract position located in Southfield, MI. The Paint Applications Associate will run experimental spray trials as assigned and use scientific methods to log and process data. Apply Today!
- Prepare automotive coatings test panels/parts using automated application equipment.
- Accurately perform equipment metrology/preventative maintenance and coatings tests.
- Appropriately prioritize work and maintain accurate records.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, assignments and work schedule.
- Proper handling and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Compliance to corporate and site safety policies and procedures.
EDUCATION / SKILLS:
- High School Diploma with 1- 3 years of experience
- Applicant pursuing a science or technical degree is a plus!
- Hands-on laboratory experience with URL blocked - click to apply.
- Recording and reporting of data/results in an industrial or academic setting.
- Strong mechanical and/or electrical skills/aptitude.
- Need to be able to maintain and adjust mechanical, electrical and pneumatic equipment in a test lab environment.
- Familiarity with computers and demonstrated proficiency in Office software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Be punctual / timely in personal attendance.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply