To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
722 East Butler Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Adolescent Substance Abuse Therapist
The Horsham Clinic • Ambler, PA
Posted 3 days ago
The Horsham Clinic is seeking a dynamic and talented Adolescent Substance AbuseTherapist.
The Horsham Clinic is a 206-bed, private behavioral healthcare facility located on a beautiful 55-acre suburban campus in Montgomery County. We are minutes from Philadelphia and serve patients and families from Southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The Horsham Clinic provides comprehensive behavioral health services to children, adolescents, adults, and their families. In addition to our main campus in Ambler, we have two satellite partial hospitalization programs in Chester County and Delaware County. Our program diversity reflects the needs of the community and the expertise of our board-certified Medical Directors that offer a combined 40-year of tenured experience at Horsham Clinic.
The Therapist is an active member of the treatment team and is responsible to develop individualized interventions to assist patients in meeting their treatment goals. The Therapist is also responsible to provide a variety of group therapies consistent with the clinical needs of the population and the philosophy and objectives of The Horsham Clinic. The therapist will conduct group therapy for inpatient psychiatric hospital (please delete this whole sentence b/c it is redundant). Must have a Bachelors degree in counseling with an addiction certification. Masters degree preferred. Group Therapy experience required.
- Exposure to psychiatric patients who may exhibit violent/ aggressive behavior. General hospital environment.
- Experience in Group Therapy required**
- Must be willing to work with adults, adolescents and dual diagnosed patients.
- Certification in addiction required
- Masters degree in counseling, clinical social work, or closely related field preferred
- Demonstrates working knowledge of behavioral mental health, nursing clinical practices, and management
- Knowledge of principles and practices relevant to nursing and patient care activities
- Highly Developed written and verbal communication skills
- 1 or more years of progressive experience in behavioral health setting preferred
- Ability to plan, direct, and monitor others activities with demonstrated leadership abilities that contribute to a positive work environment.
- Proficiency with common computer based applications such as electronic mail, word processing and various databases (delete this; my staff don’t use any of these things)