Why We Need Your Talents:
Provides friendly and efficient food and drink service to restaurant guests. Assures that guests have a favorable dining experience. Smiles and engages in conversation with guests as a key to the success for the wait staff.
Compensation: $13.25 hr plus tips
Earning potential: hourly + gitca tip rate if the position is eligible
Prior to beginning employment, all new hires must provide documentation of their final doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination. A booster shot is not required to begin employment. With appropriate documentation, Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for a disability or a sincerely-held religious beliefs. Please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Food Runner- David's (Part-Time) - Maryland
for more information.
Where You'll Make an Impact:
* Responsible for:
* Acknowledging guests in a friendly and timely manner.
* Taking orders from guests, recommending food choices, and presenting food.
* Acquiring and validating a method of payment for all food and beverage services.
* Assisting in clearing tables, transporting dirty dishes and linen to a bus cart. Cleaning work station and wait stand at end of shift.
* Enhances the gaming and dining experience of guests to Live Casino, with prompt, efficient, service and interaction with guests.
* Help with the execution and delivery of In-Room Dining orders when applicable.
* Inputs and controls ordering through register during each transaction maintaining accountability as well as receipts to guests for all beverages served.
Skills to Help You Succeed:
* Ability to:
* Use fountain soft drink, tea and coffee machines.
* Read and write basic instructions.
* Communicate effectively with others; understands and complies with all Company and departmental rules and regulations.
* Ability to organize and be creative.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* RAMP certified.
* Knowledge of:
* Alcohol Beverage Control laws, health regulations, and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
* Sanitation and health department regulations for safe handling of food.
* Education: A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred. A high level of customer service training would be a plus.
* Experience: One (1) to three (3) years of experience in casual, buffet and or fine dining restaurants.
* Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license. Alcohol Beverage Card is also required.
* Ability to:
* Stand and walk continually throughout a scheduled shift.
* Bend, stoop and reach while carrying dishes, glasses and serving tray.
* Push bus cart and carry trash/linen bags weighing up to 35 pounds.
* Use of stairs and elevators
What We Offer
Perks We Offer You
* Comprehensive health coverage for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
* Generous retirement savings options are available.
* Free uniforms
* Free parking
* Discounted meals
* Service and Attendance bonuses
* Tuition reimbursement
* Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!
Life at Live!
* 24/7 high energy casino with a culture committed to fairness, teamwork, and most importantly FUN.
* Casino is over 100,000 square feet and requires the ability and energy to move about it with a true sense of urgency!
* Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
* You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
- Customer Service Training
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Table Clearing