Ultimate Staffing has partnered with a Medical Group to identify a Telemarketing Access Specialist
. This organization is open 7 days per week and provide various 40-hour schedules.
This individual is responsible for answering incoming calls and making outbound calls to and from Managed Care enrollment prospects, patients, families and other callers for all locations. He or she must quickly and accurately assess the need of the caller and successfully address any questions or needs. Works through Managed Care prospect qualification protocols to identify and refer potential Managed Care patients for enrollment as a patient. The role requires excellent customer service attitude and a strong knowledge base regarding the company to efficiently and effectively assist callers and to support the company's mission. Job Duties:
- Answers telephone line promptly in a courteous, professional, and mature manner.
- Represents a positive image of the company, providing exemplary customer service
- Demonstrates knowledge of the company, Managed Care, Health Insurance plans and Agents, Providers, Operations, and other protocols by correctly advising / directing callers.
- For Managed Care prospects, works through protocols to qualify prospects for enrollment as a Managed Care patient.
- Refers qualified prospect Managed Care calls to Field Marketing Representatives.
- May individually work through prospect qualifying process to enrollment processing and agent referral for final disposition.
- Communicates daily with Senior Manager Marketing and the PAC Manager.
- Exercises tact and courtesy when dealing with patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers.
- Maintains strictest member and company confidentiality.
- Ensures member health information is secured each day. Follows HIPAA rules / guidelines.
- Able to work efficiently and comfortably under pressure.
- May be required to work some evenings, weekends and Holidays.
- Other duties as assigned
Computer Skills: Skilled in use of computer. Knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, and Internet software.
Call Center: Should be able to operate a computer in order to accurately utilize call distribution software, access electronic medical record.
- Ability to handle confidential information properly
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Strong customer service skills
- 2+ years of call center experience required - tenure is strongly considered
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience in a call center
- Punctual, flexible, and reliable
This position will pay between $14.00 - 14.50 per hour depending on experience. If you have experience in a similar position, please apply and/or send your resume to URL blocked - click to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.