To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
- Phone: 6056794541
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Detroit, MI
Posted 1 month ago
I recently partnered with a multi-discipline A/E consulting firm offering study, design, and construction engineering services specifically tailored to meet the needs of publicly owned water and wastewater collection and treatment system. This firm is seeking an ambitious Electrical Engineer!
Great company with excellent culture, family oriented, and invests into all of its employees. Offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. Someone with the right skill-set and work ethic could have the opportunity for tremendous growth within the organization!!
- Function as a lead designer for projects involving medium and low voltage power distribution systems, lighting system and grounding system for Municipal Water and Wastewater facilities and industrial projects
- Preliminary engineering, studies and final design, sizing, layout and specification of electrical power, distribution and control systems
- Fieldwork to coordinate design with existing facilities
- Support construction and system commissioning
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience
- EIT required / PE preferred
- Experience with power supply, power distribution and control system design services
- Consulting experience
- One-line diagrams
- Design engineering for power distribution
My name is Jennifer Lefforge and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at (605) 679-4541 or email me at email@example.com
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.