To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Demopolis, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Manager- Sign On Bonus!
Amedisys, Inc. • Demopolis, AL
Posted 15 days ago
Why Join the Amedisys Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
Unique clinical environment:
Lead a clinical team with varied expertise to care for patients one on one and in their most preferred environment – at home.
Culture of teamwork:
Lead, promote and support a multi-disciplinary team while serving an essential role on the operations management team
Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
Goal planning and opportunities to develop skills for higher level positions
High-level clinical services with outstanding outcomes
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care at home
If you’re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
What You Will Do:
As a clinical manager for Amedisys, you will report directly to the operational leader and serve as a key member of care center operations and management team by leading a full team of multidiscipline, healthcare professionals. Your work would include responsibilities as a clinical supervisor and manager as well as responsibility to coordinate, provide and maintain the highest standards of care. You may occasionally provide one on one nursing care and treatment to patients in the home, and when required, may fulfill role as Agency Supervising Nurse.
- Manages and coordinates the provision of quality home care services to patients from admission to discharge.
- Participates with the physician, referral sources, Clinical/Branch Director and professional staff in decisions regarding patient eligibility and suitability for home care services.
- Evaluates, and regularly re-evaluates the needs of the patient; initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the patient’s plan of care. Assesses the patient’s continual care needs.
- Works cooperatively with the operational leader on staffing, referral sources, physician and client concerns/needs.
- Assists with and coordinates training of appropriate staff and conducts performance evaluations of team to ensure quality care, compliance, and fiscal responsibility.
- Coordinates regular case/team conferences and promotes communication of information relevant to the patient care process to ensure quality of care and coordination of services.
- Participates in agency quality assurance activities designed to improve quality and continuity of patient care
- Applies knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, ACHC standards, and other regulatory requirements to ensure compliance and quality standards for the patients.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Three (3) years experience as a Registered Nurse. One of those years must consist of full-time experience in providing direct patient care in the home health setting.
- Current CPR certification.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
• More than one (1) year supervisory/management experience in home care
• Financial management experienceAmedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
• Paid Time Off/Holidays
• Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
• 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
• Continuing education
• Fleet car for eligible employees