Kforce has a client that is seeking a Quality Assurance IV in Jacksonville, Florida (FL).
The Quality Assurance Analyst is part of the Information Systems team that develops and executes manual and automated test plans to ensure systems are working per the detailed requirements. Evaluate project specifications and translate the specifications into a test plan. Your experience with scripting, automated testing tools, data retrieval methods and database files will help you become successful in this role. You will frequently partner with application developers, business users and other members of quality assurance.
- You will actively facilitate the creation of automated test cases for strategic projects
- Perform manual testing as necessary to augment automation
- Participate in QA process improvement initiatives and cross-company activities
- Create and implement a set of standardized automation practices within the enterprise
- Facilitate the standardization of automation scripting procedures within the enterprise
- Own the creation and ongoing maintenance of automation documentation
- Assist users with the maintenance of existing automated scripts
- Create regression test cases for any applications that are not fully automated
- College degree in information systems or a related field or the equivalent in related work experience
- 5+ years of applicable application software quality assurance work experience
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle (SDLC), VBA Programming, and SQL
- Selenium automation skillset preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)