To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manhattan, NY
- Ian Kelly
- Phone: 6467790516
- Phone:: 1 212-661-6622
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Junior Project Manager
Michael Page • Manhattan, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Commercial construction in Manhattan. Ground up projects and interesting new projects beginning soon in the tri-state area.
The client is a Manhattan based residential developer looking to bring on a Junior Project Manager with development and on-site construction experience to their team.
- Manage all phases of the pre-construction and construction process
- Review and negotiate contracts with consultants and contractors
- Develop, update and manage project schedules and budgets
- Communicate project status to all necessary parties
- Assist in reviewing construction places, RFI's
- Knowledge of the building and construction industry
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have a proven track record of completed construction projects in New York City within the residential or hospitality sector
- Ability to manage a variety of tasking within a tight time schedule
- 2-5 years of experience
- Previous work on new construction projects of 25M+ is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or Construction Project Management
The Junior Project Manager will receive a competitive compensation package including:
- Base salary
- Bonus plan
- Benefits package with paid vacation