Kelly Services is currently looking for Medical Assemblers in Plymouth, MN building cardiovascular catheters. In this position, prior microscope/clean room experience is REQUIRED along with 1 year of medical assembly experience.
- Solder, crimp, cut and move small parts using tweezers, microscope, needle nose, potting, spot welding, equipment, and or machines.
- The final product will be put into sensors.
- Support a productive work environment with a “can do” attitude.
- Candidates must have great dexterity and be comfortable working with small, micro-product.
- Minimum education of a high school diploma or GED required.
- Vocational and/or prior experience in electrical.
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 1 year of medical assembly experience REQUIRED.
2nd Shift: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM, Monday - Friday, Overtime is MANDATORY (end at 2 AM), including weekends.
•Pays for Experience: $15-$18 an hour
OT Required (cyclical based on their product line assignment)
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Hardworking And Dedicated