Accountant Nonprofit Dedicated to Improving Lives
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a nonprofit organization founded in the 1970s focusing on improving the lives of people faced with poverty.
• Due to growth, they are hiring an Accountant in their US headquarter location in the DC area. This position starts out remotely and will begin immediately.
• This person is being brought in to help the Assistant Controller with cash management, month-end closes, and some analytical (award versus actual) work. Assignment is long term; possible temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate with a salary of $65,000 - $75,000.
• Pay will be $35 - $38 an hour depending on experience.
• Requirements include a bachelors degree, (preferably from a brick and mortar school) in Accounting, minimum 3-5 years of strong accounting/analytical experience, strong Excel skills (filters, pivot tables). NAV a plus. Needs someone detail oriented and analytical.
• Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
• Everybody you are working with has a lot to offer and genuinely cares about what they do.
• The people at Pact are the truly the heart of the organization. Dedicated, passionate, and friendly, both those in DC and around the world make coming to work a pleasure.
Overview Preferred Qualifications for the Accountant role:
• A bachelors degree, (preferably from a brick and mortar school) in Accounting
• Minimum 3-5 years of strong accounting/analytical experience
• Strong Excel skills (filters, pivot tables).
• NAV or Navision software experience is a plus
• Experience with:
• Cash management
• Month-end closes
• Analytical (award versus actual) work
Hardworking And Dedicated
Microsoft Dynamics Nav