eSolutions is a healthcare technology company working to strengthen providers’ revenue health so they can focus on what really matters – their patients. Since 1999, we’ve delivered the best RCM tools and improved billing outcomes for our clients, who include physicians and providers in the hospital, home health, hospice, health center, skilled nursing/long-term care and durable medical equipment markets.
eSolutions is looking for a Senior Accountant that will play a critical role in the month end close process and support the day-to-day accounting operations.
- Performs month-end close activities
- Assist in Purchase Accounting and transition of acquired company accounting data to NetSuite
- Prepare monthly reporting schedules to executives, providing commentary and noting changes
- Assist in monthly commissions process
- Preparation of deliverables for external audit
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations and provide explanations of any unusual balances
- Proficiency in Excel and demonstrated proficiency with accounting software.
- Independent with high initiative
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced business environment
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities
- CPA preferred
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid life insurance coverage
- Employer paid short and long-term disability
- 401K with strong matching program
- Pre-tax flexible spending account
- 15 PTO days on year one and 20 PTO days on year two
- 9 company paid holidays per year
- 8 hours of community service paid time off per year
- Eligibility for annual bonus
- Casual dress code
- Discounted gym membership
- Company sponsored events to gather and socialize with family and co-workers
- Company kitchen
- Summer Fridays
Security roles and responsibilities shall include the following requirements
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization's information security policies
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Execute security processes or activities
- Ensure responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken
- Report security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
eSolutions, Inc. has created an excellent work environment, one designed to help you reach your full potential by providing you with all the tools and support needed to succeed.
eSolutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience with business combinations a plus
Certified Public Accountant