Experis, part of Manpower Group is seeking a Product Development Specialist for a long-term opportunity with one of their enterprise clients in Grand Rapids. This is in their Build Support department. This position is working in new product development with product engineers. Imagine taking a concept, sending to model shop, building a prototype and working amongst the various departments to assist in product(s) development. This is a hand on position working between testing and product teams.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate and manage the ordering, tracking, and receiving of parts for product development builds
- Will be responsible for maintaining part inventory levels, executing prototype builds, identifying assembly problems and coordinating with the engineering team on resolution
- Assemble and disassemble product for testing
- Good organization skills, and hands on experience building product
- Some manufacturing experience is a bonus
- Working with tools and bill of materials
- Ability to read CAD and blueprints
- Bachelors and/or Engineering degree is a plus
- Long Term Contract position
- Full Time, Mon-Fri traditional working hours
Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assembly And Installation
- Product Design