MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Hospice registered nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Hospice setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
Hospice Nurses (RN) provide care for terminally ill patients. They work with patients, their families and other healthcare professionals during the final stages of life.
- Assess a patient's situation, as well as detect changes in symptoms, health or pain, and will need to know when action is necessary.
- Administer medications, monitor vital signs and subtle changes in a patient's health.
- Remain sympathetic to a patient's needs, and be able to deal with people in various states of pain, trauma and tragedy.
- Alleviate sudden symptoms of the disease’s end phase.
- Help relatives cope with the upcoming loss and provide post-mortem support.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Hospice, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Agency RN, RN-Hospice, Travel RN, Contract, Nursing, Travel Nursing
Email blocked - click to apply
Diseases And Disorders
Basic Life Support
Patient Health Questionnaires