As a Planning Consultant, you will provide a world-class planning experience, uncover opportunities to deepen client relationships through consolidation of assets, referrals, and plan implementations, and develop an engagement strategy that supports each client's unique planning needs. Through your integrity and adoption of Fidelity's client commitment standards, we know you will inspire client dedication with the goal of developing lifetime relationships with Fidelity.
The Expertise We're Looking For
* FINRA Series 7 & 63 licensed; Series 65 or 66 licensed and appropriate state registrations OR ability to acquire series 65/66 upon hire
* Financial services experience preferably in financial planning
* Degree and/or other professional certifications such as CFP are helpful; if you don't already have a CFP or degree, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you obtain one
The Purpose of Your Role
The Planning Consultant works alongside Financial Consultants and/or Wealth Planners in a financial planning capacity. Through your knowledge and your ability to build relationships, you will effectively profile, navigate and present the output of our guidance tools, leading to an in-depth discussion around our planning concepts. This will lead you to uncover additional planning opportunities in which you will partner with the adviser to develop further. This partnership will allow the team to further meet the needs of our clients. You will see your impact on the business and have rewarding interactions with clients every single day!
The Skills You Bring
* Thorough understanding of financial planning concepts to help clients build effective financial plans for them and their families.
* Ability to profile to understand planning needs and identify appropriate solutions
* You have a vested interest in building relationships and being an advocate for clients
* You are motivated toward success, willing to demonstrate ownership, and committed to achieving meaningful goals
* Comfort making outbound telephone calls to further educate clients and find opportunities to add value to the relationship
Our Investments in You
Fidelity's greatest advantage is our people, and we believe it is important to approach life holistically. We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a stable base salary, to recognize associate achievements. And our?benefit programs?are designed to help you and your family strike the right balance. We offer training in-branch, regionally, nationally, and virtually to help you with all aspects of your business. You will not fail due to a lack of training or onboarding!
The Value You Deliver
* Conducting joint appointments with clients, focused on consultations through Fidelity's guidance offering
* Educating and planning with clients to uncover opportunities that will lead to the client's success
* Creating and maintaining an organized client contact strategy, including engaging business partners, and using tools such as Salesforce
* Building long-lasting, meaningful relationships with clients
* Mentoring and supporting the success of your peers
Series 07 - FINRA
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients' money.
At Fidelity, you'll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don't need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you've always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we're calling "Dynamic Working."
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling
, prompt 2, option 3.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Consolidation (Financial)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Planning