Parking Management Company of St. Louis is looking to hire a full-time or part-time Valet Parking Supervisor. Are you a customer service professional looking to advance your career? Would you like to work for a well-established parking services company that values its employees? If so, please read on!
The Valet Parking Supervisor customer service position earns a competitive wage of $14 - $20+/hour (hourly wage is an average including base pay, tips and bonuses). We also provide great perks, including daily cash tips, bonus opportunities, uniforms, flexible schedules, a daily pay program, opportunities for growth, and more.
If this sounds like the right leadership opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT PARKING MANAGEMENT COMPANY (PMC)
Founded over 25 years ago in Nashville, Tennessee, PMC is a well-established parking management leader that provides the highest level of valet parking and hospitality services to cities across the United States. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the hospitality industry, and our valet parking services extend to 5-star hotels, resorts, hospitals, restaurants, and special events. Our mission is to uphold personal, longstanding relationships with our clients by maintaining the highest standard of customer service.
Even during our outstanding growth, we have never forgotten who made us the successful company we are now. We believe that customer service is not just for our guests but our employees as well. Our team is made up of exceptional individuals, and we want our associates to be excited about coming to work every day. We strive to maintain a positive work environment to help our employees thrive in their careers!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A VALET PARKING SUPERVISOR
The Valet supervisor is responsible for leading our team of valet attendants. They are often the first point of contact for the guest of our clients. Whether it be at a hotel, restaurant, or banquet hall, you always ensure top-notch customer service when overseeing the parking and retrieving of vehicles for our client's guests. They welcome guests with a warm smile as you open their doors and ensure them that their vehicles are in good hands. When unloading luggage, they handle everything with care and treat both the guest and their property with the utmost respect.
They love meeting new people and getting to be physically active as you run and lift luggage throughout your work shift. To ensure a smooth departure for our guests, they assist in retrieving the correct vehicles for them in a timely manner. In addition, they audit the billing of valet services and ensure amounts are always accurate. Helping others and being a good leader brings you great fulfillment, which is why you are perfect for this position!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A VALET SUPERVISOR
- Manage, direct, and oversee the parking operation and staff
- Handle guest related concerns, questions, claims and service issues
- Ensure all associates are in perfect uniform and are properly groomed before they clock in for their shift
- Insure associates are following proper attendance and time keeping, including clocking in / out for shifts and breaks.
- Attend and conduct required staff meetings; communicate pertinent daily information with associates before each shift
- Set up / take down any needed equipment or staging areas, and assure supplies are available
- Maintain a work friendly atmosphere and a team environment
- Maintain a strong level of communication with account / city manager, associates, and guests
- Conduct proper tip handling, including shift cuts, tip share, and tip reporting
- Anticipate guest needs and resolve guest issues proactively or in a timely manner
- May assist Account or City Manager with weekly review of payroll punches, claimed tips, minimum wage, and car counts. May assist in follow up with associates and correctly submit by established deadline.
- Supervise valet team to ensure proper key handling, and safe, efficient parking / retrieval of vehicles
- Follow proper procedure and timely submittal of paperwork for associate or guest incidents / accidents
- Maintain a safe environment for associates and guests
- Other duties as assigned by Account or City Manager